COVID19 CORONAVIRUS Pandemic
Vaccine, Prevention and Impact Resources
Working together, we will get through the COVID 19 Pandemic. We are continually adding information to this page with helpful sources.
March 10 2021: Texas mask mandate lifted; vaccines and continued safe practices recommended. Details here.
COVID 19 VACCINATION INFORMATION
INFO ON VACCINES NEAR YOU? CALL 211 IN TEXAS
VACCINE ACCESS IN VICKERY MIDTOWN
Northwest Community Center (NCC) is regularly hosting events to register for transportation they are also providing to the vaccine site at Fair Park. Anyone who uses these transportation options have to pre-register with the NCC. Please follow NCC on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/nccrefugees for updates on the transportation they are providing.
VACCINE REGISTRATION AND ADMINISTRATION
UPDATES CONTINUALLY TO THE VACCINE PROCESS. PLEASE VISIT CITY OF DALLAS AND DALLAS COUNTY LINKS BELOW FOR THE LATEST.
INFORMATION ON CITY OF DALLAS VACCINES AVAILABLE:
INFORMATION ON DALLAS COUNTY VACCINES AVAILABLE:
INFORMATION ON VACCINE SITES AVAILABLE NEAR YOU:
FOR HOME BOUND TEXANS
Homebound Texans can call 844-90-TEXAS (844-908-3927) and select Option 1 to request a state mobile vaccination team to visit their home.
- register over the phone for the COVID-19 vaccine, call the DCHHS Vaccine Registration Hotline at 469-749-9900. Hotline hours are Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Para registrarse por telefono para la vacuna de la COVID-19, llame a la Linea de Registro para la Vacuna del DCHHS al 469-749-9900, de lunes a viernes, 8am-5pm.
- To sign up for COVID-19 Vaccine Alerts from Tom Thumb, use this link.
- Kroger Pharmacies also currently has the vaccine and are in the process of vaccinating individuals in the 1A category. They hope to begin vaccinating residents in the 1B category this week. We will provide information as available.
- HHM Health (formerly Healing Hands) is also a very local resource for vaccines in Vickery Midtown for the 1B Status eligible patients when they receive vaccines. HHM has a robust program of vaccine clinics. Current information on vaccine clinics at HHM Health may be found here.
WIFI HOT SPOTS AVAILABLE FROM DALLAS PUBLIC LIBRARY!
LINK TO PRINTABLE FLYER – BLACK AND WHITE Hotspot Flyer b&w
RELIEF RESOURCES FOR INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES
CITY OF DALLAS MORTGAGE RENTAL ASSISTANCE
CITY OF DALLAS MORTGAGE RENTAL ASSISTANCE SPANISH
CITY OF DALLAS SMALL BUSINESS CONTINUITY FUND
CITY OF DALLAS SMALL BUSINESS CONTINUITY FUND SPANISH
JOB BANK FROM WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS OF GREATER DALLAS (UPDATED DAILY)
COVID 19 Coronavirus PREVENTION RESOURCES
COVID 19 LINKS