COVID19 CORONAVIRUS Pandemic Prevention and Impact Resources
Working together, we will get through the COVID 19 Pandemic. We are continually adding information to this page with helpful sources.
March 10 2021: Texas mask mandate lifted; vaccines and continued safe practices recommended. Details here.
COVID 19 VACCINATION INFORMATION
INFO ON VACCINES NEAR YOU? CALL 211 IN TEXAS
VACCINE ACCESS IN VICKERY MIDTOWN
Northwest Community Center (NCC) is regularly hosting events to register for transportation they are also providing to the vaccine site at Fair Park. Anyone who uses these transportation options have to pre-register with the NCC. Please follow NCC on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/nccrefugees for updates on the transportation they are providing.
VACCINE REGISTRATION AND ADMINISTRATION
UPDATES CONTINUALLY TO THE VACCINE PROCESS. PLEASE VISIT CITY OF DALLAS AND DALLAS COUNTY LINKS BELOW FOR THE LATEST.
INFORMATION ON CITY OF DALLAS VACCINES AVAILABLE:
INFORMATION ON DALLAS COUNTY VACCINES AVAILABLE:
- Dallas County is a vaccine distributor for Dallas County residents only. The City and County have partnered to open a mega vaccine site at Fair Park with plans to vaccinate 2,000 residents daily.
- You can sign up to receive the vaccine here and visit the full website here which has more information about the order in which vaccines will be distributed. After you sign up, Dallas County will reach out to you directly when you are eligible to receive the vaccine. For those of you who already have a schedule vaccine or will in the near future, signage and volunteers all around Fair Park will guide you where to park. Once parked you will complete a short questionnaire and be directed to the Tower Building to get the vaccine. Once vaccinated, you will be directed to the next building where you will be observed for 15 minutes.
- Please continue to visit the mega site website for more information.
- register over the phone for the COVID-19 vaccine, call the DCHHS Vaccine Registration Hotline at 469-749-9900. Hotline hours are Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Para registrarse por telefono para la vacuna de la COVID-19, llame a la Linea de Registro para la Vacuna del DCHHS al 469-749-9900, de lunes a viernes, 8am-5pm.
- A list of all locations who have received vaccine doses are listed here.
- To sign up for COVID-19 Vaccine Alerts from Tom Thumb, use this link.
- Kroger Pharmacies also currently has the vaccine and are in the process of vaccinating individuals in the 1A category. They hope to begin vaccinating residents in the 1B category this week. We will provide information as available.
- Healing Hands is also a very local resource for vaccines in Vickery Midtown for the 1B Status eligible patients when they receive vaccines. Healing Hands has put together information for people who are eligible for the 1B status to be on a list at Healing Hands to receive the vaccine. Healing Hands does not have a shipment to share with 1B people at this time. Instructions to sign up with Healing Hands may be found here.
WIFI HOT SPOTS AVAILABLE FROM DALLAS PUBLIC LIBRARY!
LINK TO PRINTABLE FLYER – BLACK AND WHITE Hotspot Flyer b&w
RELIEF RESOURCES FOR INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES
CITY OF DALLAS MORTGAGE RENTAL ASSISTANCE
CITY OF DALLAS MORTGAGE RENTAL ASSISTANCE SPANISH
CITY OF DALLAS SMALL BUSINESS CONTINUITY FUND
CITY OF DALLAS SMALL BUSINESS CONTINUITY FUND SPANISH
JOB BANK FROM WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS OF GREATER DALLAS (UPDATED DAILY)
COVID 19 Coronavirus PREVENTION RESOURCES
COVID 19 LINKS